The auto servo arm tableware smart machine is mainly applied for producing pulp molding one time use tableware, premium egg packaging, medical care items, high end industrial packaging products and so on. Pulp molding production line with auto servo arm tableware smart machine as the forming system has the following features:
- High performance and cost-effective smart system - Fully automatic system replacing manual operation - Lower cost of matching with molds - Open and clear layout ensures flexible maintenance
Forming Stage x1 in the middle, Hotpressing Stage x2 on the two sides, Servo Arm Operation Stage x1, Inter Transit Stage x1, Loadingn Stage for Trimming x1, Trimming Stage x1, Discharge and Stacking Stage x1, Automatic Control System x1.
980 x 940 mm
Thermal Oil or Electric
25 Ton, Pneumohydraulic Drive
Max. Product Height
Product Transfer Type
Auto Servo Arm Transfer
Max. Trimming Pressure
60 Ton, Pneumohydraulic Drive
PLC + Touchscreen
500 - 600 KG/Day
* The above specification is for reference only, due to continuous
technology development, data will be updated from time to time. * Pulp Molding Equipments are non-standard equipments, we are
able to provide customized solution according to specific
requirements from customer. * Welcome to contact us anytime, our professional team will
provide more effective help and supports for you.
Who We Are
* The one and only company among pulp molding industry in China, who drew up several industrial standards;
* The one and only company among pulp molding industry in China, who first produced and installed high speed production line for customer.
* HGHY is the first ever one of its kind to develop the de-molding angle and large capacity thermoforming automatic machines.
* HGHY is the first ever one of its kind to develop the full-automatic thermoforming production line of egg carton.( and also for fruit tray and cup tray.)
* As the partner of the famous university, SCUT, HGHY offers excellent R&D methods and technology support with a strong, stable R & D team to ensure its leading technological position in the pulp industry.